We are looking for permanent positions to strengthen our team as soon as possible:
Office Manager (m/f/d)
for our office in Melle.
- Support in the area of artist billing, preparatory accounting, data processing and preparation with the aim of taking responsibility for these areas.
- Support in day-to-day operational business and office organization such as research, evaluations, data maintenance.
- Support of e-commerce / multichannel / sales activities through item creation, shipping, implementation of sales campaigns.
- Partial assistance with project activities relating to music or merchandising releases from our artists, e.g. with purchasing, product development or implementation.
- Completed commercial training
- Confident in using common office software (Excel, Word, Dropbox, etc.) and open to new technologies/media (Slack, Asana, etc.)
- English knowledge is an advantage
- Organizational talent, care, reliability, clear communication and an independent, hands-on way of working combined with a friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of the music industry is not necessary, an affinity for culture and our music would be desirable
- Flexible working time model with 10 hours per week on 2-3 working days as a 450 euro mini-job
- Varied and exciting job in the music industry
- Modern and future-oriented working environment in a small, powerful and friendly team
- Intensive and individual training in a creative industry
- Living room atmosphere in our beautiful office on the outskirts of Melle, conveniently located on the A30 (exit: Melle-West).
- Support with training, workshops, etc.
We look forward to seeing you! Please send your digital application including a letter of motivation, proof of work and your earliest possible starting date to Alexander Schröder: ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
You can find out everything about our story here: The Story