Crash My Deville - Please Glamour, Don't Hurt 'Em (2007)
Available as CD!
After their debut album 'The Consequence Of Setting Yourself On Fire' which was released in 2006 via Redfield Records, CRASH MY DEVILLE have matured as a band and are now on the right way to find their own personal sound. With 'Please Glamour Don't Hurt 'Em' the six German musicians from Saarland moved a big step forward. The work at Gernhart Studio - together with producer Martin Buchwalter - really payed off. The injury of shouter Daniel, who gets a strain at the lobe of the lung and had to went to the hospital shows, how intensive CRASH MY DEVILLE acted in the studio.
This 12 songs sound just like life feels. CRASH MY DEVILLE go ahead in a incalculable, intensive and sometimes also very brutal way. They present you songs, which are arranged in a impressive variety and hardly let the listeners time to breathe. Their sophisticated and diversified songwriting-ability doesn't know any compromise in hardness. 'Please Glamour Don't Hurt 'Em' teems with power.
If Beauty and the Beast will ever get a child, it's name would probably be CRASH MY DEVILLE!
1. Here Comes The Glamour
2. Don't Piss Down Our Backs And Tell Us It's Raining
3. You Sell A Bit Of Composure
4. Ride This Horse To War (With No Shoes On)
5. Sorry, No Personal Convenience Within The Next 4.55 Min
6. The Glamour Pt.I (The Awakening)
7. The Glamour Pt.II (The Departure)
8. The Glamour Pt. III (The Destination)
9. From Sinking Risks And Fast Disgrace
11. Killing On Our Own Demands
12. How To Write Hope In Times Of Up Heaval