We are looking for permanent positions to strengthen our team as soon as possible:
Social Media Manager / Content Creator (m/f/d)
for our office in Melle.
• You are the first point of contact for our fans. You have mastered the safe use of the various social media platforms and have no problems putting yourself in front of the camera.
• Support of our and affiliated social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok)
• Development of content and growth strategies
• Reporting and evaluation of all activities
• Campaign planning for audiovisual content
• Confident in using common software for video and image editing as well as all social media channels and functions and open to new techniques/media (Slack, Asana, etc.)
• Casual writing style and good knowledge of English for texts and shoutouts
• Creative talent, care, reliability, clear communication and an independent, hands-on way of working combined with a positive demeanor
• Identifying with our music scene and our mindset.
• In addition, you are ready to face new challenges in your area of work, identify new trends and let off steam creatively with us.
• Flexible working time model with 10 hours per week as a 450 euro mini-job with the possibility of home office parts.
• Modern and future-oriented working environment in a small, powerful and friendly team
• Intensive and individual training in a creative industry
• Living room atmosphere in our beautiful office on the outskirts of Melle, conveniently located on the A30 (exit: Melle-West).
• Support with further training, workshops, etc.
We look forward to seeing you! Please send your digital application including a letter of motivation and stating your earliest possible starting date to Alexander Schröder: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Founded in Haan-Gruiten near Düsseldorf and now based in Melle, Lower Saxony, Redfield Records is known and successful nationally and internationally as a renowned and independent music label with an affiliated music publisher, which is supported by high chart positions.
Since the label was launched in 2001, Redfield Records has stood not only on the German market, but also far beyond its borders, for innovative approaches and ideas in the marketing of artists, the recognition and sustainable promotion of talent and long-term economic growth in an industry , in which consistency, sustainability but also pure enthusiasm for music are far too rarely the focus.
The artists released by Redfield Records include genre greats such as Eskimo Callboy, Any Given Day, Marathonmann, Alex Mofa Gang, We Came As Romans and Lower Than Atlantis.
Redfield Records is not satisfied with a focused orientation that extends across the entire rock, metal, punk and hardcore sectors. The label, which has also been active as a publishing house under the name Redfield Publishing and the Edition Redfield Records / ROBA since 2006, now not only features the trap artist PHIILOSOPHER, but also the sub-label Redfield Digital, which is even more which specializes in supporting newcomers, also launched the Kursaal offshoot. Kursaal not only features musicians who process influences from indie to folk to polka, in 2019 the label also released the short film debut of video artist Mirko Witzki, whose work has already garnered numerous nominations and top places at well-known European film festivals.
The Redfield Podcast also established the most important German-language music industry podcast.